High performance static latches with complete single event upset immunity [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This invention is comprised of a logical memory latch and cell, using logic and circuit modifications, provides SEU immunity without loss of speed. A single logic state is hardened against SEU using technology methods and the information concerning valid states is then based to simplify hardened circuit design.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
": US patent application 7-793,084"
Weaver, H.T.; Corbett, W.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14110254