A femtosecond optical parametric oscillator near 3 microns [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An optical parametric oscillator operating at fundamental molecular vibrational frequencies is demonstrated. The 100 femtosecond pulses make possible coherent measurements in a new spectroscopic region.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1994., "pnl-sa--23656", " conf-940593--12", "DE94014500", 9. international conference on ultrafast phenomena,Dana Point, CA (United States),1-5 May 1994., and Xie, X.S.; Crowell, R.A.; Holtom, G.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14110602