The effects of mobile ATM switches on PNNI peer group operation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This contribution discusses why, and how, mobile networks and mobile switches might be discussed during Phase 1 of the WATM standards process. Next, it reviews mobile routers within Mobile IP. That IP mobility architecture may not apply to the proposed mobile ATM switches. Finally, it discusses problems with PNNI peer group formation and operation when mobile ATM switches are present.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ATM forum technical committee meeting, Chicago, IL (United States), 28 Apr - 2 May 1997.
Martinez, L.; Sholander, P.; Tolendino, L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14110759