Flammable gas tank exhauster interlock (FGTEI) computer software design description [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Modicon Compact Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). The device configuration integrates the isolation and current- carrying capacities of mechanical relays with the logic and programming sophistication of the PLC. This revised document provides descriptions of components and tasks involved in the PLC system for controlling and monitoring the FGTEI. All control functions required by the PLC, and how they are implemented, are described in detail.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/20/1996., "whc-sd-wm-csdd--020-rev.1", "DE98058508", "EW3120074", and Smith, S.O., Westinghouse Hanford.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14111073