Health insurance for children : many remain uninsured despite Medicaid expansion : report to the Ranking Minority Member, Subcommittee on Children and Families, Committee on Labor and Human Resources, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Many remain uninsured despite Medicaid expansion
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Children and Families
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 44).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. General Accounting Office, [1996?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1411109