Ventures in science Truman College. Final technical report, September 15, 1991--August 14, 1996 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This is the final report for a Venture in Science program begun in the summer of 1992 for a group of students just finishing the eighth grade, in the greater Chicago area. Students were chosen to participate in the program, and to serve as part of control groups as part of the evaluation of the effectiveness of the program. The program met on Saturdays throughout the school year, and had more extensive activities in the summer. Following almost a two year no-cost extension, students are still involved with each other, and with program teachers on a regular basis, pursuing development of the general program goals.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
City Colleges of Chicago Harry S. Truman Coll., IL (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14111130