VUV optical ring resonator for Duke storage ring free electron laser [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages Tu3.29 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The conceptual design of the multifaceted-mirror ring resonator for Duke storage ring VUV FEL is presented. The expected performance of the OK-4 FEL with ring resonator is described. We discuss in this paper our plans to study reflectivity of VUV mirrors and their resistivity to soft X-ray spontaneous radiation from OK-4 undulator.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1995., "bnl--61982-absts.", " conf-9508156--absts.", "DE96002729", 17. international free electron laser conference, New York, NY (United States), 21-25 Aug 1995., and Litvinenko, V.N.; Park, S.H.; Madey, J.M.J.
View MARC record | catkey: 14111519