Numerical simulations of x-ray generation in miltisectional FELs [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages Th3.57 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The process of x-ray generation in milticomponent FELs with alternate undulator and dispersion sections is investigate. The coptuter simulation was fulfilled for the ultrarelativistic electron beams. It was shown that the use of much number of dispersion sections allows to increase the gain considerably and to use more short magnetic systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
17. international free electron laser conference, New York, NY (United States), 21-25 Aug 1995.
View MARC record | catkey: 14111565