General performance of the SANDUS digitizers [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The SANDUS (SANdia Digital Underground System) waveform digitizing system was developed by the instrumentation development division in support of underground nuclear testing and first fielded in the late 70`s. This system has been successfully used for over a decade for the digitization of signals from DC to 10 Mhz. This report is intended to be a broad survey of the fundamental performance characteristics of the system. The data included herein were obtained from a small number of channels under a limited number of configurations and should provide the reader with the general range of performance parameters. As a survey, the laboratory and analytical procedures for the tests have not been detailed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1995., "sand--95-2306", "DE96002840", and Green, P.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14111657