CSER 95-003 [electronic resource] : Exemption from Criticality Alarm System requirement for 232-Z building
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This CSER establishes an exemption for 232-Z from the requirement for a Criticality Alarm System, because the formation of a critical configuration is not a credible event for any circumstance involving the cleaning out and removal of the Burning Hood and associated equipment.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:whc-sd-sqa-csa--20394
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Miller, E.M.; Nirider, L.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14111958