CFCC radiant burner assessment. Final report, April 1, 1992--July 31, 1994 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 206 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this work was to identify methods of improving the performance of gas-fired radiant burners through the use of Continuous Fiber Ceramic Composites (CFCCs). Methods have been identified to improve the price and performance characteristics of the porous surface burner. Results are described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sullivan, J.; Schweizer, S.
Alzeta Corp., Santa Clara, CA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14112211