The role of force measurements in advanced vibration test methods [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The role of force measurements in vibration testing is discussed. The rational for a vibration test based on the extremal control of force and acceleration is developed. The differences between force measurements in vibration testing and modal testing is discussed. Several methods for estimating the input force in a vibration test are outlined.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1994., "sand--94-2681c", " conf-950240--2", "DE95001833", "GB0103012", International modal analysis conference,Nashville, TN (United States),13-16 Feb 1995., and Smallwood, D.O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14112250