Radiation-induced charge trapping in bipolar base oxides [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Capacitance-voltage and thermally stimulated current methods are used to investigate radiation induced charge trapping in bipolar base oxides. Results are compared with models of oxide and interface trap charge buildup at low electric fields.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand--96-0406c
E 1.99: conf-960773--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers/Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects conference (NSREC `96), Indian Wells, CA (United States), 15-19 Jul 1996.
Fleetwood, D.M.; Riewe, L.C.; Witczak, Schrimpf, R.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14113249