Analysis of distributed cooled high power millimeter wave windows [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The sectional high-frequency (100--170 GHz) distributed cooled window has been investigated both electromagnetically and thermally previously using computational electromagnetics (EM) and thermal codes. Recent data describes the relationship to some experimental data for the window. Results are presented for time domain CW EM analyses and CW thermal and stress calculations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-jc--121684
E 1.99: conf-951240--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
20. annual international conference on infrared and millimeter waves, Lake Buena Vista, FL (United States), 11-15 Dec 1995.
Nelson, S.D.; Caplan, M.; Reitter, T.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14113446