Gas and liquid sampling for closed canisters in K-West basins - functional design criteria [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this document is to provide functions and requirements for the design and fabrication of equipment for sampling closed canisters in the K-West basin. The samples will be used to help determine the state of the fuel elements in closed canisters. The characterization information obtained will support evaluation and development of processes required for safe storage and disposition of Spent Nuclear Fuel (SNF) materials.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/27/1994., "whc-sd-snf-fdc--001", "DE95003253", and Pitkoff, C.C.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/01/1994 - 10/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14113906