Benchmarking of dose rate calculations for spent fuel transportation casks [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Nuclear Energy Agency --- Committee on Reactor Physics established in 1985 a working group on shielding assessment of transportation packages. Initially a set of six problems was drawn up and distributed to the working group participants. Following preliminary computations by the various participating countries, the initial working group meeting was held at OECD Headquarters in Paris in June/July 1986. The United States (US) contribution to the working group was provided by the authors, and this paper summarizes the US work performed to date. 6 refs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-901101-8
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Nuclear Society winter meeting, Washington, DC (USA), 11-15 Nov 1990.
Parks, C.V.; Broadhead, B.L.; Brady, M.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14113921