Size and transportation capabilities of the existing US cask fleet [electronic resource].
- Las Vegas, Nev. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This study investigates the current spent nuclear fuel cask fleet capability in the United States. In addition, it assesses the degree to which the current fleet would be available, as a contingency, until proposed Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management casks become operational. A limited fleet of ten spent fuel transportation casks is found to be readily available for use in Federal waste management efforts over the next decade.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference for high-level radioactive waste management, Las Vegas, NV (USA), 8-12 Apr 1990.
Johnson, P.E.; Joy, D.S.; Danese, F.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14113924