Selecting personnel to work on the interactive graphics system [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The paper established criteria for the selection of personnel to work on the interactive graphics system and mentions some of human behavioral patterns that are created by the implementation of graphic systems. Some of the social and educational problems associated with the interactive graphics system will be discussed. The project also provided for collecting objective data which would be useful in assessing the benefits of interactive graphics systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/30/1979., "ucrl-83663", " conf-791146-1", 2. symposium on automation technology in engineering drawing, Monterey, CA, USA, 13 Nov 1979., and Norton, F.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114214