Probabilistic analysis of mechanical systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper proposes a framework for the comprehensive analysis of complex problems in probabilistic structural mechanics. Tools that can be used to accurately estimate the probabilistic behavior of mechanical systems are discussed, and some of the techniques proposed in the paper are developed and used in the solution of a problem in nonlinear structural dynamics.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand--93-2081c
E 1.99: conf-9310167--2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
64. shock and vibration symposium,Ft. Walton Beach, FL (United States),25-28 Oct 1993.
Priddy, T.G.; Veers, P.S.; Paez, T.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114290