Semiconductor isotope engineering [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, National Science Foundation (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Isotopic control of semiconductor crystals offers a wide range of scientific and technical opportunities. We review neutron transmutation doping of natural and isotopically controlled semiconductor structures, special properties of isotope superlattices, the effect of host isotopes on local vibrational modes of low mass impurities, and intrinsic properties which depend on isotope mass and isotopic composition of single crystals.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl--34279
E 1.99: conf-9310156--1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
": Contract W17605"
GADEST `93: gettering and defect engineering in semiconductors,Klingmuehle (Germany),9-14 Oct 1993.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114424