Evaluation of Machine Guarding course taught in Richland, Washington, September 1--3, 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This section summarizes trainee evaluations for the Safety Training Section course, Machine Guarding'' which was conducted September 1-3, 1992 in Richland, Washington. This was the fifth time the course has been taught. This report summarizes the quantitative course evaluations that trainees provided upon completion of the course. Sections 1.3 and 1.4 provide written comments and examination results. Also provided are instructors' suggestions for improvement. Ratings were generally high, especially for the section on Subpart 0 guarding, which was consistent with the trainees' comments. Most of the trainees wanted a more in-depth look at Machine Guarding regulations. Lockout/ragout information and more site tours were frequently requested. In addition, the trainees were not interested in the subsection on personal protective equipment and electrical regulations.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1993., "pnl-8569", "DE93010363", and Wright, T.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114479