Criticality alarm system verification at the Los Alamos critical experiments facility [electronic resource] : Past experience and present capabilities
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Los Alamos Critical Experiments Facility (LACEF) has been involved in the testing and evaluation of criticality accident alarm systems since 1980. At that time we designed and built the solution critical assembly SHEBA for this purpose. The response of the alarms to neutron pulses was done using the GODIVA-IV Burst Assembly. Currently, SHEBA and a new fast assembly, SKUA, are being modified for burst operation. 8 refs., 7 figs., 2 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
DOE criticality alarm system workshop, Richland, WA, USA, 20 Sep 1988.
Spriggs, G.D.; Plassmann, E.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114593