Fabrication and performance of a laminated nonvolatile nondestructive readout memory core. Final report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A technique has been developed for the fabrication of 5.08 mm diameter cores using 0.025 or 0.013 mm thick magnetic sheet material. The technique uses the photoresist used in the photochemical etching process to serve as the adhesive as well. A test technique for the nondestructive readout characteristics of the cores has also been developed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Jordan, H.F. Jr.
Bendix Corp., Kansas City, Mo. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114614