New system for wiggler fabrication and testing [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A system approach is taken for the fabrication and testing of wigglers for free-electron lasers. Emphasis is placed on convenient, practical, assembly procedures that produce wigglers with high fields, two-plane focusing, and facilities for in-place adjustments. Equal emphasis is place on rapid and precise techniques for measuring field errors, both before final assembly and afterward, during wiggler operation. 10 refs., 12 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-87-2981
E 1.99: conf-8706192-3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference on undulator magnets for synchrotron radiation and free electron lasers, Trieste, Italy, 23 Jun 1987.
Warren, R.W.; Elliott, C.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114828