Mechanics of micromachining [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- North American Aviation. Atomics International Division, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The current state of machining theory is examined for relevance to micromachining. Of particular interest are those features of the theory which are important to optical surface finishes and surface characteristics. The relation of transverse strain or side flow to the nature of the machining marks is one example of interest. Correlation with measurements of machining parameters and surface finishes is given.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rfp-2516
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Burnham, M. W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14114983