Laser pulse compression in strontium and calcium vapor [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Application of vapor pulse compression for increasing the intensity of a large copper vapor laser pumped dye laser for x-ray generation is limited by collisional absorption and nonlinear pulse breakup. We discuss measurements of these effects. 7 refs., 1 fig., 11 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/16/1990., "ucrl-jc-105541", " conf-910595--3", "DE91007346", CLEO '91: conference on lasers and electro-optics, Baltimore, MD (USA), 12-17 May 1991., and Johnson, M.A.; Christensen, J.J.; Shaw, M.J.; Crane, J.K.; Friedman, H.W.; Paisner, J.A.; Cooke, J.D.; Presta, R.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14115126