Computer graphics in heat-transfer simulations [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Computer graphics can be very useful in the setup of heat transfer simulations and in the display of the results of such simulations. The potential use of recently available low-cost graphics devices in the setup of such simulations has not been fully exploited. Several types of graphics devices and their potential usefulness are discussed, and some configurations of graphics equipment are presented in the low-, medium-, and high-price ranges.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-80-3161
E 1.99: conf-800881-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference on modeling of casting and welding processes, Runge, NH, USA, Aug 1980.
Hamlin, G.A. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14115173