An examination of the 1-MeV equivalent silicon damage methodology [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The assumptions, approximations, and uncertainty in the 1-MeV equivalent silicon damage methodology are reviewed. A new silicon displacement kerma function, based on ENDF/B-VI cross sections, is presented and its shape is experimentally confirmed. The issue of an associated 1-MeV equivalent reference kerma value is discussed. 19 refs., 4 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-90-0341c
E 1.99: conf-900723--4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
27. IEEE annual international nuclear and space radiation effects conference, Reno, NV (USA), 16-20 Jul 1990.
Kelly, J.G.; Griffin, P.J.; Luera, T.F.; Lazo, M.S. . Dept. of Chemical and Nucle.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14115281