Isotopic HCl transfer laser [electronic resource].
- El Segundo, Calif. : Aerospace Corporation, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Aerospace Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An HCl laser which uses isotopic V-V energy transfer collisions as a pumping mechanism has been demonstrated. This multiline laser, which utilized an intracavity cold gas isotope filter, increased the energy from the P/sub 1/ lines of H/sup 37/Cl while decreasng the energies of the P/sub 1/ and P/sub 2/ lines of H/sup 35/Cl. Previously unreported lines, including emission from R branch transitions, have also been observed from single-line HCl and HBr lasers.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:atr-78(8127)-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hwang, W.C.; Badcock, C.C.; Kalsch, J.F.; Kamada, R.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14115390