Exposure study for dry-film photoresists. [Production of printed wiring boards] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Ultraviolet-light exposure settings have been established for a Gyrex Conex Model 971 exposure unit to provide optimum exposure for DuPont Riston negative-acting dry-film photoresist Types 6S, 16, and 30, as well as for the new Types 110S and 116S. The amount of light undercut has been determined for Types 110S and 116S when used with both negative and positive phototools for the production of printed wiring boards.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1976., "bdx-613-1469", Wilson, M.L., and Bendix Corp., Kansas City, Mo. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14115554