A superconducting short period undulator for a harmonic generation FEL experiment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A three stage superconducting (SC) undulator for a high gain harmonic generation (HGE) FEL experiment in the infrared is under construction at the NSLS in collaboration with Grumman Corporation. A novel undulator technology suitable for short period (6--40mm) undulators will be employed for all three stages, the modulator, the dispersive section and the radiator. The undulator triples the frequency of a 10.4[mu]m CO[sub 2] seed laser. So far a 27 period (one third of the final radiator) prototype radiator has been designed, built and tested.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International particle accelerator conference, Washington, DC (United States), 17-20 May 1993.
Lynch, D.; Gardner, M.; Li, D.; Solomon, L.; Sampson, W.; Robins, K.; Yu, L.H.; Ben-Zvi, I.; Zhang, X.; Krinsky, S.; Woodle, M.; Sheehan, J.; Ingold, G.; Qiu, X.Z.; Lehrman, I.; Heuer, R.; Weissenburger, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14115799