ANL computer controlled target storage system [electronic resource] : Status report
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Design and operation of an isotopic target storage system is described. Due to the cost and effort associated with nuclear target production, it is necessary to protect them. The storage system described was designed to protect up to 90 hydroscopic and readily oxidizing targets under vacuum of 10/sup -6/ torr. The computer controller maintains system integrity during normal use and emergency situations. (JDH)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
13. world conference of the Nuclear Target Development Society, Chalk River, Canada, 17 Sep 1986.
Nardi, B.G.; Travis, D.J.; Klimczak, G.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14116095