Experiment and prediction in the bending of a nickel beam at 200/sup 0/C [electronic resource].
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University, 1979. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 29 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Cornell University and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The results of an experiment on the bending response of a Nickel prismatic beam under four point loading at 200/sup 0/C are described. The specimens have been subjected to histories of steady applied moment with a sequence of step changes both positive and negative. The measured results are compared with predictions based on Hart's constitutive equations. The experimental conditions and procedures are described. The experiment and the predictions are compared with prior studies.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1979., "coo-2733-21", and Hart, E.W.; Mautz, J.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14116231