Unifying derivation of switching dc-dc converter topologies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A canonical switching cell is proposed from which the three basic dc-dc converter topologies can be derived. In addition, it is possible to perform topological transformations which yield apparently new topologies. Upon examination, however, these topologies may prove to be identical to existing basic topologies. An optimum topology converter recently described by Cuk, et al., is shown to be a transformation of a basic topology.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo--4094-56
E 1.99: conf-790689--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1979 power electronics specialists conference, San Diego, CA, USA, 19 Jun 1979.
Landsman, E. E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14116298