Computer representation of part geometry [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 31 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A data structure is found to be flexible and economical for representing the shapes of homogeneous solids. Its purpose is to support the activities of design, drafting, manufacture, and inspection in the manufacturing process. No attention is given to the problems of computational geometry which are inherent in all applications of such a representation. 14 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-77-0847
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14116653