INEX (integrated numerical experiment) simulations of the Los Alamos HIBAF (high-brightness accelerator free-electron laser) free-electron laser MOPA (master oscillator power amplifier) experiment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Defense
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We present results of Integrated Numerical Experiment (INEX) simulations of the performance of a 1-m untapered wiggler FEL oscillator driving a 2-m wiggler FEL amplifier for the new HIBAF (High-Brightness Accelerator Free-Electron Laser) facility at Los Alamos. INEX simulations utilize a numerically-generated electron micropulse, from ISIS/PARMELA calculations of the photoinjector/linac/beam transport system, in the 3-D FEL simulation code FELEX. 13 refs., 10 figs., 1 tab.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
11. international free electron laser conference, Naples, FL (USA), 28 Aug - 1 Sep 1989.
Goldstein, J.C.; Carlsten, B.E.; McVey, B.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117016