The intrinsic energy gap of crystalline trans-polyacetylene [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Experimental data for the anisotropic optical conductivity of highly oriented nonfibrous trans-polyacetylene films and first-principles electronic structure calculations of crystalline 3-D trans-polyacetylene are presented. A comparison between the experimental data and the calculated density of states reveals that three-dimensional crystalline trans-polyacetylene has a direct minimum energy gap of 1.1 eV. 18 refs., 3 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on science and technology of synthetic metals, Santa Fe, NM, USA, 26 Jun 1988.
Leising, G.; Vogl, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117273