Safety analysis report for packaging [electronic resource] : the unirradiated fuel shipping container
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 72 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The container was evaluated analytically to determine its compliance with the applicable regulations governing containers in which radioactive and fissile materials are transported, and the evaluation is the subject of this report. Computational and test procedures were used to determine the structural integrity and thermal behavior of the container relative to the general standards for normal conditions of transport and the standards for hypothetical accident conditions. Results of the evaluation demonstrate that the container is in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Evans, J.H.; Shipley, W.D.; Mouring, R.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117429