An improved method for simulating radiographs [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The parameters involved in generating actual radiographs and what can and cannot be modeled are examined in this report. Using the spectral distribution of the radiation source and the mass absorption curve for the material comprising the part to be modeled, the actual amount of radiation that would pass through the part and reach the film is determined. This method increases confidence in the results of the simulation and enables the modeling of parts made of multiple materials. (LEW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/30/1986., "ucrl-53771", "DE87006588", and Laguna, G.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117519