Laser-beam profiler and detector-surface scanner [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 32 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A portable, relatively inexpensive laser-beam profiler and detector-surface scanner has been developed to map the intensity profile of laser beams and the cross-sectional response of optical detectors within a wavelength range of 633 nm to 10.6 ..mu..m. Equipment diagrams, circuit schematics, and examples of detector-response maps and laser-beam profiles are provided. Intensity distribution is an important parameter in obtaining good laser welds, and a knowledge of the detector response is essential in determining the accuracy of laser power measurements.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1978., "bdx-613-1841(rev.)", Foulk, L.R., and Bendix Corp., Kansas City, MO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117584