Dynamic analysis to establish normal shock and vibration environments experienced by radioactive material shipping packages. Quarterly progress report, January 1, 1978--March 31, 1978 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Objective is to determine the extent to which shocks and vibrations experienced during normal transport conditions are affected by various structural parameters of the transport system. Progress on seven tasks is reported; no experimental data have been gathered yet. (DLC)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1978., "nureg/cr-0161", " hedl-tme-78-41", Fields, S.R.; Mech, S.J., and Hanford Engineering Development Lab., Richland, WA (USA)
View MARC record | catkey: 14117618