Impact of the Strategic Defense Initiative on research at Los Alamos National Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The theme of the presentation is how the Strategic Defense Initiative has impacted basic and applied research at Los Alamos National Laboratory. SDI programs count for less than 25% of the activities at LASL. Areas of research include: neutral particle beams and the free electron laser concepts.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. New Mexico space conference, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 6 Nov 1986.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117668