Laser cutting system for nuclear fuel disassembly [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A significant advancement in fuel reprocessing technology has been made by utilizing a multikilowatt, carbon dioxide laser to perform cutting operations necessary to remove unprocessible hardware from reactor fuel assemblies. 10 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-8511103-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ICALEO international congress on the applications of lasers and electro-optics, San Francisco, CA, USA, 11 Nov 1985.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117835