Radioactive waste : EPA standards delayed by low priority and coordination problems : report to the Chairman, Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources Subcommittee, Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Washington, D.C. : The Office,  and Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources Subcommittee
Full Text available online
- Related Titles:
- EPA standards delayed by low priority and coordination problems
- Cover title., "June 1993.", "GAO/RCED-93-126.", and "B-252509"--P. 1.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1993. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1411787