Molecular laser studies in the 7-16. mu. m range. Annual report, 1 June 1975-30 September 1976 [electronic resource].
- Urbana, Ill. : University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 51 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An exploratory research effort to find new molecular lasers in the 7-16 ..mu..m wavelength range, in particular lasers with wavelengths at 7.7, 8.6, and 16 ..mu..m wavelengths, is described. The specific initial objectives were: (1) to explore Raman scattering of CO/sub 2/ radiation in a liquid and molecular gas and (2) to explore chemically excited metal fluorides as laser candidates for the 12-16 ..mu..m wavelength range.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1976., "doe/er/03573-t2", " coo-3573-01", "DE81022087", and Colemen, P.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117917