Documentation routines for MODEL. [For CDC 6600 or 7600 computer] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 22 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- MODEL/LINDA/GRAPEL is a unified logic design automation system consisting of a synthesis program (LINDA), a simulation program (MODEL), and a documentation program (GRAPEL). The base hardware description language is briefly covered. Extensibility features to nonhardware aspects of digital systems designs are discussed. The algorithms of GRAPEL, (Graph for Engineering Language), particularly the device placement and inter-connect routing strategies, are explained. Several examples and applications are offered. 6 figures, 3 tables.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-21846
E 1.99: conf-760934-3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference of the Associates of ERDA Systems, Operations, and Programs, Denver, CO, USA, 28 Sep 1976.
Osterer, L; Peskin, A M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14117926