Handbook for photovoltaic cabling [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 122 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This volume, originally written as part of the Interim Performance Criteria Document Development Implementation Plan and Procedures for Photovoltaic Energy Systems, is an analysis of the several factors to be considered in selecting cabling for photovoltaic purposes. These factors, correspoonding to chapter titles, are electrical, structural, safety, durability/reliability, and installation. A glossary of terms used within the volume is included for reference.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Klein, D. N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14118439