Synchrotron Radiation Problems in Storage Ring Version of FEL [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The main properties of synchrotron radiation are reviewed, and a semi-qualitative description of how synchrotron radiation determines the beam emittance in an electron storage ring is given. The importance of synchrotron radiation for the operation of a free electron laser in a storage ring is discussed. (GHT)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-26737
E 1.99: conf-790853-3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ONR Workshop on Electron Generators of Coherent Radiation, Telluride, CO, USA, 13 Aug 1979.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14118570