Study of plutonium oxide leak rates from shipping containers. Quarterly progress report, 1 January 1978--31 March 1978 [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 32 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress to date is summarized on five tasks: (1) review literature and theoretical work relating to transmission of particles through channels, (2) investigate the relationship of gas flow rates, leak geometries, pressure, and temperatures, (3) measure transmission of a well characterized simulant (UO/sub 2/ powder) through leaks, (4) measure fuel grade PuO/sub 2/ leaks through a standard leak, and (5) investigate PuO/sub 2/ leaks through simulated and defected containers.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1978., "bnwl-2260-6", and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14118681