Rock fragmentation [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 126 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Experts in rock mechanics, mining, excavation, drilling, tunneling and use of underground space met to discuss the relative merits of a wide variety of rock fragmentation schemes. Information is presented on novel rock fracturing techniques; tunneling using electron beams, thermocorer, electric spark drills, water jets, and diamond drills; and rock fracturing research needs for mining and underground construction. (LCL)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
17. symposium on rock mechanics, Snowbird, UT, USA, 25 Aug 1976.
Brown, W.S.; Hakala, W.W.; Green, S.J.; Maurer, W.C.; Hustrulid, W.A.
View MARC record | catkey: 14118947